Cookies are small text files installed on the device of the Customer browsing the Online Store. Cookies collect information that facilitates the use of the website – for example, by remembering the user's visits to the Online Store and actions performed by them. A detailed description of the cookies used in the service is available in the tool for managing cookies (link available in the footer of the service under the name 'Manage Cookies').
In addition, third-party cookies (third party cookies) are also used to operate the services. These cookies are used, among other things, to collect statistical data and data for verifying how users use the services, as well as for personalizing marketing messages (e.g., by delivering targeted ads based on user activity or retargeting, i.e., delivering specific ads to the customer on other websites on the Internet).
For these purposes, Google Analytics is used. It is a publicly available tool for analyzing the use of websites and generating reports on user activity. Google Analytics generates information about the URL, type of browser used by the user, their IP address, and the operating system used. The tool determines data about the number of visits to servers, their duration, and collects data on which parts of the visited service are most commonly used by users (analyzing their functionality). Based on the analysis of the data obtained in this way, it is possible to determine the performance and usability of services and their individual parts, and then direct the development of new services and functionalities.
It should be noted that in the standard settings of your web browsers, the storage of files on your end devices is allowed, thereby allowing the processing of data obtained in this way.
Users always have the option to independently and at any time change the settings regarding cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access by cookies to their end devices. The user can make changes to the settings mentioned in the previous sentence using the settings of the web browser or by configuring the above service. Below are links to web browsers (containing information on how to modify their settings on your end devices):
Within the websites: www.shanon-ohara.com, www.talktotheentities.com, the following types of cookies are used:
- "Essential" cookies, which enable the use of services available within the website, e.g., authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication within the website, cookies that serve to ensure security, e.g., used to detect abuses in the authentication scope within the website.
- "Performance" cookies, which enable the collection of information on how pages within the website are used.
- "Functional" cookies, which enable the "remembering" of user-selected website settings and customization of the interface, e.g., in terms of the selected language or region, font size, appearance of the website, etc.
- "Marketing - advertising" cookies, which enable the delivery of advertising content more tailored to the interests of website users.
- maintaining the User's session (after logging in), allowing the User not to re-enter their login and password on each subpage of the website,
- adapting the website to the needs of the User,
- creating subpage viewing statistics on the website,
- developing aggregated statistical data, measurement data, and data on general trends to strengthen and optimize marketing, promotional, and analytical activities,
- remembering data created as a result of using the Virtual Cosmetologist service by the User, so that after each login, the User can use this data.
The Administrator informs that the User can disable the handling of cookies by changing the browser settings. The appropriate option is usually found in the privacy or settings tab of a given browser.
The Administrator informs that, in accordance with the regulations applicable in the territory of the Republic of Poland, they will process data concerning the number (including IP) and type of end device used by the User, as well as the time of connection to the Service and other exploitation data concerning the User's activity in the Service. The Administrator does not have tools allowing the connection of IP with a specific User. These data are processed for technical purposes. The Administrator declares that they will make every effort to ensure the User a high level of security in using the Service by applying appropriate administrative, technical, and physical data protection measures against their accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, unauthorized disclosure, or access. Unfortunately, no method of transmitting data over the Internet is entirely secure. Any events affecting the security of information transfer, such as suspicion of sharing files containing malicious software, should be reported to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.